Published on October 10, 2023
Grammy winner Timbaland's newest collab isn't with an artist. It's with AI.
Published by unistart
🚨Grammy winner Timbaland's newest collab isn't with an artist. It's with AI.🚨
Timbaland, above, has won 4 Grammy Awards from 21 nominations.
🎵 Legendary producer, Timbaland, teams up with USC alum Zeefan Kanwar to redefine the music landscape with their groundbreaking startup: .demo 🌟
Zeefan Kanwar, above, is a New Delhi born hip-hop artist based in LA
- Enables creators to transform their musical demos with cutting-edge AI.
- Allows songwriters to replicate any artist's voice, breaking barriers of language, genre, and gender.
- Connects demos directly to artists, revolutionizing how music is shared and discovered.
Why It's a Game-Changer:
Musical talents often hit roadblocks due to vocal limitations. With .demo, those barriers vanish. The result? More opportunities for song placements, more music being released, and fewer demos collecting dust.
- ARTISTS by .demo: Match your demo to any artist's voice.
- STUDIO by .demo: Share your voice model privately with your team.
- LA VOZ by .demo: Translate and render your song in any language, using your unique style.
For all the budding artists and music creators out there: If you had a chance to merge your sound with any artist using .demo, who would be you choose?